God’s own country, Kerala is facing nature’s wrath and our brothers and sisters from Kerala need our help, desperately.
Kerala CM has also asked for help from the entire nation. So let’s deliver our duties towards humanity and donate generously to CM Distress Relief Fund (cmdrf). Physically won’t be possible for some of us, but monetary help would also go a long way.
- UPI: keralacmdrf@sbi
- Account number: 67319948232
- Bank: State Bank of India
- Branch: City branch, Thiruvananthapuram
- IFS Code: SBIN0070028
- PAN: AAAGD0584M
- Name of Donee: CMDRF
- Cheque/DD: In case you plan to send to mail a cheque/DD, you can address it to:
- Donate online via https://donation.cmdrf.kerala.gov.in/ . This one would be easiest but kept at last because it didn’t work for us.
Donate yourself and pass on this info to your friends encouraging them to donate.
Please contribute whatever you can and as much as you can. Donate money to relief fund or directly send relief materials to relief centers, whatever you can contribute. The damage and devastation is of epic scale. All kind of people rich and poor, young and old are hit.
It shouldn’t matter much, but just to mention, the donations would be exempted on Income Tax
Source of payment modes: https://cmdrf.kerala.gov.in/